Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old school books in your attic

Options
  • 02-07-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Would anyone have any of the old primary school books.

I am looking for old primary religion books for e.g.

Children of God Series OR

A time to grow

I think they were called........

I am teaching and find that they were much better at explaining things than the current books we use. I would love to know if anyone has access to one that I could copy or buy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

I don't have them but I can make a suggestion, assuming you trained in Mary I or Pats you could get them from those libraries and photocopy them, I just had a quick look at the Mary I library page there and they have tonnes of copys of those books.

I was in Mary I recently doing research on something and I spent ages looking through my old primary school readers, Treasure Seekers, crock of gold etc, brought back memories.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Oldstyle1

brilliant swiper the fox, thanks for your help

I will try their website there and see if they can help in someone getting me a copy even.

Thanks again

Advertisement