Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] Renting in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 02-07-2013 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

Myself and two friends are seeking to rent a 3bed apartment in the City centre. Due to me working near st stephens green and them working in IFSC we want to base ourselves somewhere in D1/D2 or D4.

Is daft.ie the only website to use? when you try and search for 3 beds (budget 2000pcm) on that site theres not a huge range of choice for areas where there seems to be a vast amount of apartment blocks.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭TheBandicoot

Conall01 wrote: »
    Is daft.ie the only website to use?

Realistically, yes.
    Conall01 wrote: »
    when you try and search for 3 beds (budget 2000pcm) on that site theres not a huge range of choice for areas where there seems to be a vast amount of apartment blocks.

Yup. There is very very little supply on the market and lots of demand. Daft lets you set up email alerts so you get a notification when properties of a certain type appear on the site. Your best bet is to use that and get in touch with the landlord/agent ASAP after the ad goes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,569 ✭✭✭✭ProudDUB

There are a lot of apts in that part of the world, but the majority of them would be one and two bedroom. I don't think that you are going to find a ton of 3 beds around & in your price range. The bigger ones would tend to be geared towards the luxury end of the market & not local office workers. My nephew shares a huge 4 bed apt in Spencer Dock, just behind the Convention Centre. It's 3,200 a month, but there are 6-7 of them sharing it, so it works out fairly cheap all around.

• Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

here you go - perfect for IFSC!

http://www.myhome.ie/rentals/brochure/custom-hall-lr-gardiner-st-talbot-street-dublin-1/2563688

although this one is more central for stephen's green AND ifsc..
    http://www.myhome.ie/rentals/brochure/gallery-quay-grand-canal-dk-dublin-2/1464844

I find myhome better than Daft sometimes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Moved from Dublin City forum

Advertisement