Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standalone fibre BB ?

• 02-07-2013 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi all, after ringing twice yesterday to inquire about standalone fibre BB and being told by two reps (one in the morning and one in the evening) who i rang to confirm the product, and been told that this would be coming as an offer around the 10th of July, i posted on the Eircom forum only to be told by "Al", Eircom rep, that no such product exists or ever will exist, even though when i initially rang six weeks ago to inquire about it first i was told to ring back around this time to sign up for this product.
    Doe`s anyone have any info on a potential standalone Fibre BB product, i just need to get some solid accurate info, so Eircom is the last place i will turn to.
    Many thanks all,

apophis :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

apophis wrote: »
    Hi all, after ringing twice yesterday to inquire about standalone fibre BB and being told by two reps (one in the morning and one in the evening) who i rang to confirm the product, and been told that this would be coming as an offer around the 10th of July, i posted on the Eircom forum only to be told by "Al", Eircom rep, that no such product exists or ever will exist, even though when i initially rang six weeks ago to inquire about it first i was told to ring back around this time to sign up for this product.
    Doe`s anyone have any info on a potential standalone Fibre BB product, i just need to get some solid accurate info, so Eircom is the last place i will turn to.
    Many thanks all,

apophis :cool:

Standalone fibre broadband launched on May 20th - this is fibre based broadband with no voice element, i.e. you cant make or receive calls unless you use a VOIP service.

Digiweb, Vodafone (Simply broadband), Magnet (fat pipe) all sell it.

Advertisement