Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Elec Eng. in DIT - DT010 to DT021

Options
  • 02-07-2013 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know a few of the lads here have followed this path from elec services engineering to electrical/electronic engineering. Its looking likely that ill be doing it myself now come September.

Im just wondering if anyone has any info regarding grants/back to education allowance as Im moving into a new course......any of you lads had to deal with that when transferring from one course to the other?? I was on BTEA with the grant covering fees for the duration of DT010, and was led to believe that I could continue my BTEA/fees arrangement when I start in DT021......but I am worried that this may not be the case as its a new course and hence a new application?? Anybody done this while on BTEA and been able to keep the same arrangement going? Would like to hear from anyone in the same boat before I talk to the SW about it!!

Thanks!

(This might be better suited in a different forum, just thought I would ask the guys who may have been down the same road about their experience with this particular issue, if any)

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Moved to DIT from Electrical

Advertisement