Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results worries!!

Options
  • 02-07-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm a jc nerd at its best and have recently been having results worries!! I have a bad case of it and have been searching old results threads on boards and having nightmares where I get my results and something goes wrong (like I get 9As and B in maths but can't get it rechecked cause its marked by a computer idk) is there anyone else with a bad case of results worries?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

It's only July. Try to relax until the end of August. It's great to get good results but if you tried your best, you have nothing to be ashamed about. Remember that it's only the Junior Cert and while it'd be nice to get an A or B, getting a grade below doesn't matter aside from personal satisfaction. It's not the Leaving Cert or College final exams where the results do matter.

All exams are corrected by people. Subjects like Maths are corrected quite strictly and you will get what you deserve. (Unless the corrector misses a page or something strange like that. It happened to my cousin in his Leaving Cert.) You could possibly be unlucky with more subjective subjects but you'll hopefully get what you deserve.

If you're really unhappy with a result, you can always get it rechecked for a fee. You'll get your money back if the grade goes up, but you won't if it stays the same or goes down. Unfortunately, you can't actually review your scripts for the Junior Cert so you'd be going off instinct only.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

I'm a jc nerd at its best and have recently been having results worries!! I have a bad case of it and have been searching old results threads on boards and having nightmares where I get my results and something goes wrong (like I get 9As and B in maths but can't get it rechecked cause its marked by a computer idk) is there anyone else with a bad case of results worries?
    How is 9 As and a B bad results? OP, don't worry about it, there is literally nothing else you can do at this point.

Advertisement