Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Offers

Options
  • 02-07-2013 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

HI

Does anyone know what to click into on CAO on Friday for the Mature Nursing Offers?
    Someone said earlier to click into offers I can't see that anywhere at the side.

Do I go into My Application and if theres nothing there persume I have'nt been offered a place? or what way does it work?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lems

Hi jennifer35,

As far as I know, and this is only based on a standard application, you are emailed and texted on the day of the offers, but I think once you log on to your CAO account on the day (I think its available from 10am) it will tell you whether or not an offer has been made.

Hope this helps.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 22 jennifer35

Ok Thanks for that..best of luck to everyone on Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Sarahlee112

HI jennifer. You can log into CAO website tomorrow from 6am Go to my application and log in-will tell you if you have an offer. Offers posted today from CAO so should receive in post tomorrow

Great place to find and share information is on a facebook group-rollercoaster nursing/midwife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 smiley1237

Hi guys
    Just got an offer for my second choice there 'undenom science' at nuig. My first was 'Earth/Ocean' but undenom is all I have on the cao website at the moment. Is that it so? I didn't get earth/ocean? Or is the system updated throughout the day? Bit disgusted with that tbh considering the grades i got. Thought it was a donedeal. Good luck to everyone, hope yee get what yee want :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Shine7

smiley1237 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Just got an offer for my second choice there 'undenom science' at nuig. My first was 'Earth/Ocean' but undenom is all I have on the cao website at the moment. Is that it so? I didn't get earth/ocean? Or is the system updated throughout the day? Bit disgusted with that tbh considering the grades i got. Thought it was a donedeal. Good luck to everyone, hope yee get what yee want :)

If you accept the offer today and get offered your first choice in any of the other rounds then you will get the first choice.

• Advertisement

Cheers shine7,
    Bit gutted, can mature students still get offered places later on and will accepting my offer affect me if it happens I get offered earth/ocean?
    Just sickened now

• Registered Users Posts: 19 avolon

Cheers shine7,
    Bit gutted, can mature students still get offered places later on and will accepting my offer affect me if it happens I get offered earth/ocean?
    Just sickened now

The second round for mature students is the 1st of August. You can accept your second choice now and if you get offered your first choice in August you'll be able to accept that. You wouldn't get offered a 3rd or lower choice.

The best of luck with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭Shine7

Cheers shine7,
    Just sickened now

Yes there are a number of rounds - it says on the CAO website when the other rounds are. If you accept your second choice and a place becomes available in the earth/ocean course you will be able to take that place even if you've already accepted the second choice. You can go up a preference with the CAO you just can't go down the list.

Thanks for your replies guys. You've given me a bit of hope at least. :)

Advertisement