Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beady Eye November 7th Olympia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Same here, no Crowdsurge ticket yet. In my experience (admittedly limited), when you buy a ticket through the artist's website, they tend to only be delivered in the week or two leading up to the gig......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Cheers Folks. Haven't received mine yet either.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭villa2008

Anybody received their tickets from Crowdsurge??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Crowdsurge are brutal, I can see us all being switched to box office at the last minute.

Really annoying cos I want to swap mine for Friday tickets. :mad:

Hopefully they will be sent out next week. They say they will e-mail you when tickets are posted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭mikekerry

still no word on those crowdsurge tickets?

Nope

I logged a call with crowdsurge and this was their response

"We are currently in contact with the event promoters and are doing everything we can to obtain the ticket stock ASAP. Please rest assured that as soon as we receive it, we will despatch all orders to customers. We will also make sure that we notify you as soon as your tickets are on their way.

We apologise for the inconvenience this may caused."

sounds like they're talking BS.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nowso

its a week away and they have to get them before sending them out lol

id be worried if i had bought one from them

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Fago123

Similar response for myself. I'm presuming they won't be posted in time at this stage, I could do without the hassle of an 'alternative method to gain entry'

As yet, we are still waiting on ticket stock from thepromoter before we can send these tickets out to our customers, however we havebeen assured that we will receive these in the next few days.

If you have not received confirmation of dispatch by monday,please contact us again so that we can assist you further. Be please assuredthat in the unlikely event that you do not receive your tickets before theshow, we will be able to provide you with an alternative method to gain entryto the show.

• Advertisement

Fago123 wrote: »
    Similar response for myself. I'm presuming they won't be posted in time at this stage, I could do without the hassle of an 'alternative method to gain entry'

As yet, we are still waiting on ticket stock from thepromoter before we can send these tickets out to our customers, however we havebeen assured that we will receive these in the next few days.

If you have not received confirmation of dispatch by monday,please contact us again so that we can assist you further. Be please assuredthat in the unlikely event that you do not receive your tickets before theshow, we will be able to provide you with an alternative method to gain entryto the show.

get a Crowbar and Prize open the stage door and sneak in lol

then maybe the name "crowdsurge" will make sense!
    there certainily is no surge to post the tickets!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

i got tix through crowdsurge for the chili peppers a few years back im almost certain i just picked them up on the night after several panic attacks/telephone conversations with them

These are the same lads that blanket cancelled ALL standing tickets that they issued (whether delivered or not) for Arcade Fire a couple of years back.

Created a ridiculous box office queue on the night in the freezing cold, general mayhem, huge amount of hassle.

Thread

I should have remembered. Shambles of a company.

What happens if the tickets arrive too late to them, do they send you an e-mail to show to gain entry or to pick up tickets at the box office or what.

villa2008 wrote: »
    What happens if the tickets arrive too late to them, do they send you an e-mail to show to gain entry or to pick up tickets at the box office or what.

Box office

They're now telling me they were dispatched yesterday (funny, they never mentioned that when I contacted them yesterday!). Have no faith in them arriving in time for Thursday, so I reckon we'll all be queuing up outside the box office.

We have reviewed your order and can confirm your ticketsare now in transit; they were dispatched yesterday. Given the occurrence ofoccasional postal and courier delays, we ask for your patience with yourdelivery.

However, if your tickets have not arrived within 2business days of the event, please contact us and we’ll be happy to furtherassist you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭bigron2109

Just recieved this from Crowd Surge

Hi Ronan,
    You'll be happy to know your ticket(s) for Beady Eye (Olympia Theatre) were dispatched (2013-11-01) and should reach you soon.

I received an e-mail to say mine were dispatched today, so hopefully they will arrive on time.

Got the same email on Friday, ticket arrived in the post this morning. Panic over! :)

• Advertisement

blastman wrote: »
    Got the same email on Friday, ticket arrived in the post this morning. Panic over! :)

Same for myself, phew!

mine not arrived yet, hopefully in tommorows post

Mine arrived today from Crowd Surge also. Ticket posted Friday 1st of Nov.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭phenomenalcat

Anyone know whose supporting ? They played Columbia and live forever with bonehead the other week in London hopefully they will get a spin

Anyone know whose supporting ? They played Columbia and live forever with bonehead the other week in London hopefully they will get a spin

No support, DJ sets only

anyone still waiting on tickets from crowdsurge.mine haven't arrived yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭mirrorball

Fago123 wrote: »
    No support, DJ sets only

Doors open at 7, any idea when BE are due on?

usually 9 but not sure as no supports named

From the Olympia website:

"Approximate times as follows: doors open 7pm, DJ's Arveene Juthan & Paul Gallagher playing from 7pm to 9pm, with Beady Eye due on stage about 9pm. Please note, times subject to change as always."

• Advertisement

anyone have a number for crowdsurge, no sign of my tickets.
    also anyone know what time olympia box office opens in case I have to collect them there.ta.

Advertisement