Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All things Debs/Grad related

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Jade.

Not pink .... >_>

What's wrong with a pink suit? He could get a lovely pink hat to match aswell :P

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭North Cork Star

Not pink .... >_>

Pink makes boys wink! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,671 ✭✭✭✭Daniel7740

0_o

I'm placing it firmly against the wall! :eek:

You know these farmers, he may have ran out of sheep ... :pac:

Ill have you know, we got rid of sheep years ago! And just cause your back is against the wall doesn't mean your safe randy! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭malascoile

Do you have to shift your date if your not going out with them (We're both single)?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,446 ✭✭✭Corvo Attano

malascoile wrote: »
    Do you have to shift your date if your not going out with them?

Yep. At one point during the night you are forced to shift them or you are kicked out of your debs.

• Advertisement

malascoile wrote: »
    Do you have to shift your date if your not going out with them (We're both single)?

Is he/she that bad?

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭malascoile

No it's just we've been friends since primary school :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Well like ya don't haaaaave to :rolleyes: but if yere drinking and she's you're date so you'll prob be alone together at some stage so it prob will happen :pac:

Peeks an expert

'twas fairly awkward for me on the back on the bus, I was sitting beside the window, fella beside me, basically passed out, and people in front and behind me were eating the face off one another and I was just there drinkin off the end of me naggin haha

• Advertisement

On the bus back I took up a whole seat, made my jacket into a pillow and slept soundly.

Haha shur ye were there all night

Felt fairly awkward just sitting there drinking a naggin and talking to no one. Every so often your man would wake up and have a smoke or some of the people in front/behind would stop shifting for a second and ask where we were

Peeks an expert

I try :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Pink makes boys wink! ;)

Oh sorry, I didn't realise that was yore thang! :pac:
    Daniel7740 wrote: »
    Ill have you know, we got rid of sheep years ago!
    court order? :pac:
    Daniel wrote:
    And just cause your back is against the wall doesn't mean your safe randy! :pac:
    I was afraid of that! >.<

Not a court order, they were just more hastle than they're worth!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 178 ✭✭Dropping No Eaves

Love it when your grad date shifts you then somebody else on the same night, two weeks before the grad hahahahaha!

I'm being sarcastic btw. Everyone feel for me despite being strangers :)

Are ye going out?

No actually, that was the first time we got to shifting! Still hurts though... somebody hold me :/

I'm terribly confused

Ok, diary entry numero 1.

I asked her without specifying if it was as friends or no, and life was good. Then on Saturday we got fairly flustered (intoxicated) and shifted and it was all red beet. THEN at the end of the night she shifted some other douchebag and I haven't really spoken to her.

We were never going to really enter into a relationship or nuffin' because she's going to Galway and I to Dublin but it still sucked to see her shifting somebody else, ya'dig.

Edit: Ehhh I haven't read the previous posts so I really do hope you were speaking to me :O

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭jamo2oo9

Ok, diary entry numero 1.

I asked her without specifying if it was as friends or no, and life was good. Then on Saturday we got fairly flustered (intoxicated) and shifted and it was all red beet. THEN at the end of the night she shifted some other douchebag and I haven't really spoken to her.

We were never going to really enter into a relationship or nuffin' because she's going to Galway and I to Dublin but it still sucked to see her shifting somebody else, ya'dig.

Edit: Ehhh I haven't read the previous posts so I really do hope you were speaking to me :O

Just do the same for your debs and make sure she sees you doing it. That'll get her back.

Ok while that sucks and all now that I know your a lad for sure
    this:
    somebody hold me
    will cost you a man card. You can send it in the post.
    she's going to Galway
    I guess I should stay clear of her then. :pac:

it still sucked to see her shifting somebody else, ya'dig.
    Yea it sucks but alcohol does things so you cant really blame her based on what i know so far.

jamo2oo9 wrote: »
    Just do the same for your debs and make sure she sees you doing it. That'll get her back.

I probably will turn the charm on (drink copious amounts of booze) and try to make various moves on various females and she won't know what hit her, heh heh.
    Ok while that sucks and all now that I know your a lad for sure
    :cool:
    will cost you a man card. You can send it in the post.
    Hmm, I think I actually ran out when I refused to speak to her, beyond muttering "see you later, dude" at the end of the night but if I encounter some, you'll be the first to know :pac:
    I guess I should stay clear of her then.
    I don't know, she seems very NICE to guys she doesn't know.
    Yea it sucks but alcohol does things so you cant really blame her based on what i know so far.
    Yeah she's a lovely lass and all. I'm only insulting to release my anger (don't feel up for the other way of relief).

Getting thick and shifting other girls to get her back is gonna make ya look like a dick and she won't (and rightly so) want to go to the debs with you.

The big thing here is she really isnt wrong to do it. Ye arnt going out so what odds?

peekachoo wrote: »
    Getting thick and shifting other girls to get her back is gonna make ya look like a dick and she won't (and rightly so) want to go to the debs with you.

Well I wasn't being serious but even if I were, the plan would be to shift the other girls AT the debs so she'd have to witness it. (cue evil laugh)

The big thing here is she really isnt wrong to do it. Ye arnt going out so what odds?

Well yeah I do realise I'm being quite unreasonable, that's why I haven't mentioned it to her! She can shift who she wants of course, but it still feels sucky.

But the converse is so can you.

Sounds to me, friends with benefits is the way to go!

• Advertisement

So what exactly is the problem? :rolleyes:

Advertisement