Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Order of Merits List

Options
  • 02-07-2013 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows if and when we will be issued a copy of the order of merits list for mature nursing 2013?
    I'm new to the mature way of applying so any help is grateful :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Tinfoilhead

lems wrote: »
    Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows if and when we will be issued a copy of the order of merits list for mature nursing 2013?
    I'm new to the mature way of applying so any help is grateful :)

Hi lems
    Afaik you won't get a copy of that list( I stand to be corrected on this). I applied last year and I didn't get a copy of it.... Not sure if you can ask for it though anyway hope that helps.... Good luck for Friday

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 585 ✭✭✭WildRosie

I don't think they're sending them out this year as tinfoilhead said. They didn't send them out last year but did in previous years. Less than 48 hours to go now!

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭lems

Oh ok I thought they to might to give us an idea of our chances :( starting to panic now!! good luck everyone!

Advertisement