Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Measuring bushings/bearings

• 02-07-2013 2:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭

So I'm getting some new bearings soon and I'm trying to figure out what mm I need. It says on AirsoftEire that the gearbox is 7mm (On the outside of the shell), but it's also 8mm (Inside the shell where the bearings go into).

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

THe diameter of the holes in the gearbox are the size of bearings you need:-)

7mm bearings will measure 7mm across the main part, but the lip will measure a little more (8mm).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

Rooky1 wrote: »
    THe diameter of the holes in the gearbox are the size of bearings you need:-)

7mm bearings will measure 7mm across the main part, but the lip will measure a little more (8mm).

Thanks Rooky. Exactly what I need to know. :)

Advertisement