Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AA boeing 757 international entertainment

Options
  • 02-07-2013 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have experience of travelling on boeing 757 american airlines international? Flights are pretty cheap on skyscanner at the moment (E395 Dub to NY) and I'm wondering what the planes are like. Do they have seat back entertainment? Any help would be great as I am thinking of booking!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Overhead screens in economy.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭Nelly 21

Really Buffybot! Thats a dealbreaker!!! Flights are cheap though!!

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭User Named

Whats the food like, is there complimentary drink in economy? Flying on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Really Buffybot! Thats a dealbreaker!!! Flights are cheap though!!

Fraid no, but the price is good and it's a relatively short flight.
    Whats the food like, is there complimentary drink in economy? Flying on Thursday

Free food (meal, and pre-landing snack, nothing outstanding as with most airline meals), free soft drinks, and free wine/beer with the meal if I recall correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭iusedtoknow

It's basically a short hop (6 hours or so). I've done the trip a few times and prefer it to the monsters I have to do for work.

Bring an iPad, load a few movies on and you're set. You get free wine/beer and I think mixers are purchased.

• Advertisement
Advertisement