Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to 50% in reebok.ie, free delivery included

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Placed an order on 2 July and never got an email confirming it. I have the order number. Called them on that 1800 number but was listening to music forever. I was paying via Paypal I heard a rumour Reebok and Paypal were having technical issues regarding getting these payments across. Anybody experience the same issue?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭LowOdour

Leslie91 wrote: »
    Placed an order on 2 July and never got an email confirming it. I have the order number. Called them on that 1800 number but was listening to music forever. I was paying via Paypal I heard a rumour Reebok and Paypal were having technical issues regarding getting these payments across. Anybody experience the same issue?

Have you looked in your Trash folder of your email? Both my Order Confirmation and Shippment emails were both in my Gmail trash folder. I paid by paypal on the 3rd without any issue

• Registered Users Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭micks_address

i paid by paypal wednesday morning, got my email last night saying the order has been dispatched.. ups tracked shipping from germany... impressive!

ended up ordering these for my wife...

http://www.reebok.ie/Women%27s-Realflex-Move/J99389_530,en_IE,pd.html?cgid=women-Shoes&cm_vc=SEARCH&sport=Walking

hope they fit now!
    LowOdour wrote: »
    Have you looked in your Trash folder of your email? Both my Order Confirmation and Shippment emails were both in my Gmail trash folder. I paid by paypal on the 3rd without any issue

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭Rooy

Thanks OP , some very nice runners there at great prices , will be making a purchase over the weekend and directing a few friends there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

LowOdour wrote: »

Got thru to them at last... I entered the wrong feckin email address, .cmo instead of .com DOH!!!. Order is on its way and Paypal are showing it as complete this morn. All is good provided the shoes fit!!.

• Advertisement

Anyone know if Reebok are a small or big fitting compared to Nike or Adidas? (Nike are a bigger fitting compared to Adidas in my experience)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭fifib

I know Im 8 in Adidas, 7 in Nike, 7.5 in Puma and hope 7.5 too in Reebok!

my delivery is on its way.. currently in the uk..

Barking, United Kingdom 05/07/2013 13:17 Departure Scan
    05/07/2013 10:02 Arrival Scan
    Herne-Boernig, Germany 05/07/2013 1:16 Departure Scan
    Herne-Boernig, Germany 04/07/2013 22:16 Arrival Scan
    Bremen, Germany 04/07/2013 20:00 Departure Scan
    04/07/2013 18:48 Origin Scan
    Germany 04/07/2013 11:39 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

im guessing it will probably arrive Monday?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭billy few mates

Mine are sitting there in Barking as well.
    I also paid with Paypal and had no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,748 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Thanks OP just ordered one pair for now since its free delivery and I'll get second pair if the fit is ok.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭living

Anyone know if Reebok are a small or big fitting compared to Nike or Adidas? (Nike are a bigger fitting compared to Adidas in my experience)

I am 8.5 in Adidas and 8 in Reebok. Hope that helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭robfahy

I ordered a number of items last week on the Reebok sale and was expecting delivery early this week. I decided to log in online to check my order status and found that it had been cancelled. I couldn't understand why, as I had only received a order confirmation email. I called Reebok this morning to see what the problem was, to which I was told "yeah, when your order got to the warehouse for processing those items weren't in stock, so we cancelled the order". I find it crazy that they would advertise items as available on their store that weren't and then that they just cancel the order without even an email to let me know. Their customer service didn't seem bothered either, must be a common accurance.
    I am really disappointed by Reebok's customer service and will not be buying anything from them online or in stores in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Dublin, Ireland 09/07/2013 5:14 Destination Scan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭deckie27

soirish wrote: »

I'm behind you ;)
    Tamworth, United Kingdom 09/07/2013 3:32 Departure Scan

Same here - the tracking details were saying due for delivery by end of today but i see thats gone now.. do you think they will actually be delivered today?

Dublin, Ireland 09/07/2013 5:23 Destination Scan
    09/07/2013 5:23 Import Scan
    09/07/2013 3:53 Destination Scan
    09/07/2013 3:52 Arrival Scan

soirish wrote: »

Yeah their ordering system is a bit of a joke.. i ordered a size 4 but then figured they would be to small so i phoned straight away to change the order.. they said i couldnt change the order but they could cancel it.. i didnt really want to do that as i ended up having to pay for two orders (reordered size 4.5).. the first was cancelled but i havent got the refund yet - i phoned today and they said they would follow it up so i got an email there a half hour ago saying the refund should appear in my account over the next few days..
    robfahy wrote: »
    I ordered a number of items last week on the Reebok sale and was expecting delivery early this week. I decided to log in online to check my order status and found that it had been cancelled. I couldn't understand why, as I had only received a order confirmation email. I called Reebok this morning to see what the problem was, to which I was told "yeah, when your order got to the warehouse for processing those items weren't in stock, so we cancelled the order". I find it crazy that they would advertise items as available on their store that weren't and then that they just cancel the order without even an email to let me know. Their customer service didn't seem bothered either, must be a common accurance.
    I am really disappointed by Reebok's customer service and will not be buying anything from them online or in stores in the future.

@MicksAddress...
    Dublin, Ireland 09/07/2013 5:23 Destination Scan
    09/07/2013 5:23 Import Scan

Mine...
    Dublin, Ireland

They must be all in the same container. I notice mine doesn't say anything about an import scan...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

Fupping ar$eholes in UPS said I refused the delivery, so all my stuff is on it's way back to Germany.

Granted I work in an office block and it would require the delivery guy to get his lazy ass in a lift to the 3rd floor OR just leave them at the front desk where anyone else will sign. Had a similar experience with UPS in the past.

They can't redirect them back, so I will be refunded. All but one of the 4 items are no longer on the site in my size

Disgusted and angry :mad::mad:

Do they not just bring back to their depot so that you can organise collection?
    flanzer wrote: »
    Fupping ar$eholes in UPS said I refused the delivery, so all my stuff is on it's way back to Germany.

Granted I work in an office block and it would require the delivery guy to get his lazy ass in a lift to the 3rd floor OR just leave them at the front desk where anyone else will sign. Had a similar experience with UPS in the past.

They can't redirect them back, so I will be refunded. All but one of the 4 items are no longer on the site in my size

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

Are there any decent running shoes on there, say for running 10 miles plus. I have never worn reebok but at the prices they are selling for I'm willing to try them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

Ring them because it said they couldnt find my house online and I rang them and they still have the package they are delivering it tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Does the 15% discount when you sign up to the newsletter work as well?

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Pretty Polly

Does the 15% discount when you sign up to the newsletter work as well?

The 15% is only off full priced items.

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭soirish

Just picked up my package, happy days.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭flanzer

lolli wrote: »
    Ring them because it said they couldnt find my house online and I rang them and they still have the package they are delivering it tomorrow.

I rang both Reebok and UPS earlier, and it left for Germany this morning. They only tried to deliver it yesterday evening at 16:06!! CNUTS couldn't even wait 24 hours or even ring me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,811 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Looking for a decent pair of running shoes, anyone any reccomendations from those available?

Missus texted to say ups had delivered package hopefully they fit now!

Missus texted to say ups had delivered package hopefully they fit now!
    Result is in and they fit! Thanks again OP

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I rang both Reebok and UPS earlier, and it left for Germany this morning. They only tried to deliver it yesterday evening at 16:06!! CNUTS couldn't even wait 24 hours or even ring me

Jesus thats crazy. They said to me they didnt have my phone number even though I always make sure I add my number. I rang them 5 mins after they had updated it online and they said they couldnt deliver it until tomorrow.

• Advertisement

Mine arrived this afternoon as well, I told the UPS delivery guy I'd be seeing him again tomorrow when he delivers the trainers my son ordered.

Included in the box was a discount voucher for an additional 10% off my next online order, I might just go back and have another look to see if I can find another reasonably priced pair of runners and tuck them away until the next time I need a pair....

Advertisement