Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

kjw m9

• 02-07-2013 3:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

hey, ive just gotten a kjw m9 of the boards and was wondering if itll accept co2 mags, the gas nozzle(i think thats what its called) is black and not blue.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Believe the Black Nozzle is Green Gas only and the Blue or Red are Co2 + Green Gas, here are suitable replacement parts if you'd like to use Co2 - http://www.airsofteire.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=182&Itemid=26

Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 709 ✭✭✭bushball

its helps alot thanks

is it just the cylinder ill have to get or will i need anytrhing else

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

bushball wrote: »
    is it just the cylinder ill have to get or will i need anytrhing else

Yes, the cylinder is the main part needed for Co2 use and if the other parts (Piston Head and Cylinder Springs) are in good working order, un-damaged / show little wear and tare

That should be the only part needed as far as I'm aware :)

thanks again

• Advertisement
Advertisement