Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ongoing Eircom Dropped Broadband

Options
  • 02-07-2013 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Good Afternoon

My parents (in their 70's) have an ongoing problem with their Eircom Broadband.  Essentially the problem is it keeps dropping connection.  They had modem replaced, main phone line re-piped to their house by Eircom sub contractors and multiple engineer visits and they are still paying for broadband that does not work.

I would appreciate a contact I could phone to try resolve it even if it means cancelling so they can try upc

thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

bigpoppa wrote: »
    Good Afternoon

My parents (in their 70's) have an ongoing problem with their Eircom Broadband.  Essentially the problem is it keeps dropping connection.  They had modem replaced, main phone line re-piped to their house by Eircom sub contractors and multiple engineer visits and they are still paying for broadband that does not work.

I would appreciate a contact I could phone to try resolve it even if it means cancelling so they can try upc

thanks in advance

Hi bigpoppa,

The last case we have for you is back in 2011. Can you PM your parents telephone number and I will look the broadband issues on the line.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement