Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piercing in Cork - Recommendation?

• 02-07-2013 3:41pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where I should go to get my ears pierced in Cork? Just a completely vanilla, earlobe piercing!

I'm a total noob and would feel a little nervous going into a tattoo parlour so I'm looking for somewhere that will explain all the aftercare, etc and not assume I know ANYthing or laugh at me if I faint :D

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I got my rook pierced in Tattoo Zoo.
    I'm not actually 100% sure on the name, it's the one near Captain Americas.
    I think they were lovely, my piercer was sound out and did a great job.
    They give you leaflets on aftercare as well so you remember what they've said after you leave the place. I would highly recommend them, and as I remember it actually wasn't that expensive.

The only other place in Cork I had experience with is the one near Tesco in the city- Raven? No idea of the name there either, I'm useless with names this late at night. I had an infected piercing (not done there) that I wanted an opinion on. When I went in the guy was eating a sandwich off the piercing table and the whole place just felt incredibly dodgy. I have also heard a lot about them using piercing guns. Not just on lobes (which is bad enough) but also on cartilage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭Malari

Thanks for the recommendation, only just got in there today but was very happy!!

Advertisement