Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the Courtyard Greenfield house Maynooth

Options
  • 02-07-2013 4:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, I saw these apartments for rent on daft and i am very interested.

Not being from the area, I read a couple of threads that suggest to stay away from old greenfields is this a different area?

Also does anyone know what these apartments are like/distance from train station.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,828 ✭✭✭✭L1011

From memory these are way outside the town (in the countryside basically). Nothing to do with Old Greenfield at all. 45 minutes walk from the station maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MovingAgain

Thanks, i have a car so that would not really be an issue!

Will view and see what i think then, would traffic be heavy in the morning going into the station for about 7ish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

Traffic would be very light then. You can park in the supervalue across the road for free parking too.

Traffic would be very light then. You can park in the supervalue across the road for free parking too.

Only the small-ish area to the left, the rest is actively patrolled and you then have the hassle of dealing with their clampers...

Traffic will be light heading in for 7 to the station, but in winter it'll be very poor if you were heading in for 7:45/8:00 or later so consider that if your start time changes much.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭grind gremlin

Aren't these apartments at the back of the B&B at the entrance to old greenfield.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 MovingAgain

I'm not from the area hence asking for help, i know they are near Olympic Cars?

Olympic Car Sales
    Greenfield House
    Straffan Rd
    Maynooth
    Co.Kildare

I'm not from the area hence asking for help, i know they are near Olympic Cars?

Olympic Car Sales
    Greenfield House
    Straffan Rd
    Maynooth
    Co.Kildare

http://www.olympiccars.ie/location.php

The estate agent claiming they're 15 minutes walk (one website) should enter the next Olympics...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,042 ✭✭✭zl1whqvjs75cdy

MYOB wrote: »
    Only the small-ish area to the left, the rest is actively patrolled and you then have the hassle of dealing with their clampers...

Traffic will be light heading in for 7 to the station, but in winter it'll be very poor if you were heading in for 7:45/8:00 or later so consider that if your start time changes much.

You can park at the back of the hotel. Wouldn't park in the actual supervalue bit alright, asking for trouble there.

Advertisement