Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porting from another provider

Options
  • 02-07-2013 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭

Hi

I want to port from Smart telecom to Eircom eFiber, a couple of questions before I call them.

Do I need to contact Smart and cancel, or do I just tell Eircom, I want to port over and they handle the rest??
    What info will Eircom need from me to switch, do I need any info from Smart??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Gryzor wrote: »
    Hi

I want to port from Smart telecom to Eircom eFiber, a couple of questions before I call them.

Do I need to contact Smart and cancel, or do I just tell Eircom, I want to port over and they handle the rest??
    What info will Eircom need from me to switch, do I need any info from Smart??

Hi Gryzor

I would always suggest to check with your existing provider to see if you are under contract.

If you still wish to move, if you contact our winback team on 1800 566 366 (insure you have your Universal Account Number) to hand.

The request would be issued by the company who is taking over the service (In this case eircom)

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement