Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Few questions, waiting list, pre-test lessons

• 02-07-2013 5:26pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have been driving for about 7 years now, but 4 of those were in Canada. Still on a provisional license here, and I have failed the test twice here with a good few grade2 faults. All down to bad habits. Incidentally, I passed first time in Canada.
    I was planning on booking a few pre-test lessons and then going on a waiting list for the test. How do I get on a waiting list for a test?
    Also, anyone know of a good pre-test lessons place that's not expensive in Dublin? All the voucher sites only allow new, beginner drivers.
    And one last question:when will this new Novice N plate be brought in?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

Found a place that does 3 pre-test lessons for €75.
    But what about the waiting list for the test-how do I get on that?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 TooMuchAtOnce

Go to rsa.ie, click onto learner driver, then under the driving test section there's an apply online section. You will need your driver number to apply.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

That's just the standard process though, how do I get on a waiting list for cancellations?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Just apply as normal and before you confirm your booking there will be an option for you to be put onto the cancellation list.

Advertisement