Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of been messed around a fobbed of bye bloody Eircom been lied to and totally was

Options
  • 02-07-2013 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Sick and tired of been messed about and lied two by bloody Eircom and only a new customer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Sick and tired of been messed about and lied two by bloody Eircom and only a new customer
    Hi irishjig69b

If you would like to Private message me with your account number and name on the account as well as the issue in detail and I can look into it for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭irishjig69b

After this mornings joke of a fool on the other end of the line no thanks mark, I have switched to another provider when all has gone through I will let u know what happened,

After this mornings joke of a fool on the other end of the line no thanks mark, I have switched to another provider when all has gone through I will let u know what happened,

fair enough irishjig69b

Feel free to PM me if you change your mind.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tibolt

Hi irishjig69b

I think you made a wise move switching to another provider. I'd be interested in hearing what happened, if and when you get the time.

T.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭stee.mc79

Standard eircom. I changed aswell months ago.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭eggman99

When people are leaving Eircom in their droves, Eircom will think, we should have given our customers some real answers and not something written from a cue card

Very well said, 12 calls 12 different answers 12 different prices have left now and am waiting bb to be switched over, no names yet, I hope they send me early contract des connection charge, rubbish company who clueless staff

Very well said, 12 calls 12 different answers 12 different prices have left now and am waiting bb to be switched over, no names yet, I hope they send me early contract des connection charge, rubbish company who clueless staff

Hi irishjig69b

I will do my best to clear anything up if you need me to check anything.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 35 tibolt

Hi irishjig69b

Thanks for the message. Can't reply directly.
    I can understand why you're so annoyed with Eircom.

T. 

Cheers mate, shocking service altogether

• Advertisement
Advertisement