Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get statements from transactions that occurred five years ago?

Options
  • 02-07-2013 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I need proof of employment from a company that I worked with almost five years ago.   According to them, bank statements showing my income for that period would suffice.  Would it be possible to obtain these statements?  Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi abyrne85,

Thanks for getting in touch.

We hold statement records for seven years so it would be possible to request statements from five years ago. 

If your account is still opened you can request duplicate statements through Secure Inbox when logged onto 365Online or by calling Banking365 on 0818 365 365/00353 1 4044000. The charge for these is €3.80 for the first page and €2.50 for any other pages. 

To request duplicate statements on a closed account you would need to contact the branch you held the account with. Contact details for our branches can be found here.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement