Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ULTRA cheap printer cartridges at LIDL

Options
  • 02-07-2013 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,271 ✭✭✭

Someone posted a thread about these when they were 3.99 each, now Lidl is clearing them out and for the last week or so they were selling them for 2EUR each. They now have 50% OFF all marked prices, so they are only 1EUR each.

Mainly Canon Pixma and some Epson ones.

I bought a load as Im using my printer everyday. Ive used third party cartridges everytime, except when I used the ones supplied with my printer, Ive never had any problem at all.

I bought mine from the M1 Retail Park in Drogheda, they have quite a lot left, about 50 packs, although they have no photo black left.

IMAG0001.jpg

Here you can see a list of all supported Canon printers.
    IMAG0003.jpg

For anyone with a labeling machine, the print tape can be quite expensive too, its also only 1EUR for three 9mm rolls.
    IMAG0002.jpg

This is my first post in the Bargain Alerts, so I hope it helps save Boardsies some cash!

Advertisement