Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Summary Tab in Itunes for newly unlocked iPhone 4

• 02-07-2013 7:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Hi I just unlocked my iPhone from 3 Ireland as per their instructions (almost) but I have no summary tab in iTunes. These are the instruction from three:

Step 1: Insert a Non Three SIM card into the phone
    Step 2: Turn handset on
    Step 3: Connect the phone to iTunes
    Step 4: Restore the software

I inserted an o2 sim and connected to itunes and a message "device needs activation" appeared on the iphone, when i swiped unlock the screen the msg disappeared and the o2 service shows on my phone. I can make calls and send msg on the phone now. I have not taken step 4 because although the device shows in the top right corner of itunes as one of my devices, when i click on the phone I get Gerry's Iphone shows on the top left unter the menu bar but a completely blank screen, no summary tab or any other tab. Any suggestions please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Gerry1995

Reply to my own post, just restart itunes and all ok.

Advertisement