Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life assurance.

Options
  • 02-07-2013 8:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Any recommendation of good places to compare quotes?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

robertxxx wrote: »

Cheers

Zurich nearly always cheapest but nearly all companies price match the cheapest so get financial advice Op from a broker.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Alan152

Cheers

I can run you a quote from a website called bestadvice if you pm me your details a bbroker could do this also for you if you want independent advice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

I phoned chill.ie and got a the paper work emailed to me, sweet mother of Jesus, the amount of questions asked! I'd say close to 100' this quote is with Zurich.

Is this normal to answer so many questions? I've a good mind to tell him to go and jump but the price is good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭Browney7

I phoned chill.ie and got a the paper work emailed to me, sweet mother of Jesus, the amount of questions asked! I'd say close to 100' this quote is with Zurich.

Is this normal to answer so many questions? I've a good mind to tell him to go and jump but the price is good.

i assume its the underwriting questions and health questions youre referring to. If you're in good health you could probably go into a broker and complete an online "drilldown" there and then and get an instant decision and sign a few forms and hey presto. You'd still get that Zurich price with someone else. Its not like car insurance whereby some brokers seem to be able to get great quotes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Trish56

Zurich are currently offering 10k cancer cover for 1 cent per month when you take out a life assurance policy with them. No matter who you take out the cover with you will have to complete a proposal form and answer questions regarding your health etc.

• Advertisement
Advertisement