Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online Payment Question

Options
  • 02-07-2013 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, first of all thanks for anyone who is reading and for anyone that bothers to help me.
    I want to buy a new smartphone and on the website Adverts.ie I came across this website: valuebasket.com which was advertised on the adverts website. Can anyone tell me if this website is safe? I choose this website as the smartphone I want is not out in Ireland yet and is cheapest from all websites I have seen even ebay,co.uk.
    I have read reviews about this website and most were of customers that were pleased with them but some were of nu unhappy ones saying that they had major trouble getting their item had to wait even one month and a half and they barrely got a refund. The website policy says most items are being shipped within 7-10 days and a 14-day money back guarantee.
    Another question is should I use credit card instead of debit? If yes how to use it? Deposit the money needed for transaction in the account and do it online? And if I get scammed or anything what can I do with my credit card to get money back and everything to be ok? Thanks alot

Advertisement