Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old clothes

• 02-07-2013 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Can anyone tell me a good place to get rid of old clothes, shoes and bed linen in Limerick city. Im moving house and need to get rid of loads. Even better if i can make a few quid doing it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Place in Roxboro - across from roxboro church - is a cash for clothes places where you can sell most of that stuff. Whatever they won't take there's a clothes bin thing in the Tescos around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Jimjam07

i know some places are fussy about bed linen too, do you know if they accept it?

And will any of these places possibly buy a ps2 with a handful of games and accessories?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

have u tried the facebook buy and sell pages?? could be worth it espically for the games and playstation

some of them are acceptance only? or i have to be invited. there the buy swap sell newport castleconnell etc one but i cant get on to it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭fi314

donedeal??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭Layinghen

Have you thought of car booting ? Great way to get rid of unwanted stuff if moving house. One mans rubbish is another mans treasure! If you google car boot sales Limerick a list of ones on in the City and County will come up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Limerick Animal Welfare would gladly take them off your hands. The money they would make off your generosity would far more than the paltry sum you'd get of those places that sell bags of clothes!

I used to take my clothes to clearout.ie but they are no longer in business. Is there anywhere in Limerick I can get cash for clothes, the .50 a kg job would be fine. One post said Roxboro there is a cash4clothes, Is that still trading any info would be a help.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Applause

I used to take my clothes to clearout.ie but they are no longer in business. Is there anywhere in Limerick I can get cash for clothes, the .50 a kg job would be fine. One post said Roxboro there is a cash4clothes, Is that still trading any info would be a help.
    Thank you

Yes, I pass that shop multiple times a week, it's still in business from what I have seen.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Nino Brown

fi314 wrote: »
    donedeal??

Or Adverts!

Thanks. Adverts u have to photograph all thems individually, and they can sell in ones and two with delivery all over the place. I tried that and one lady met me at the parkway and another in the cresent. It just isnt worth it.
    I will try find the location of that shop and what it is called and just take a few assorted bags in. that os great.
    I only know Roxboro shopping centre and roundabout,
    If anyone can help me locate it or the name I might try ringing them.
    Great help guys, thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

There's two by Roxboro Shopping Centre. One in the centre itself by the library. The other one is at the entrance to Janesboro by Jack Spratt's Butchers. It's in a blue building.

great thanks for that. will park at the centre and try locate them now that clearout.ie is gone out of business. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭KELTICKNIGHTT

hi
    cash 4 clothes have website i found with 083 contact number that doesn't seem to be on or in coverage, we have bags of clothes we getting rid of , as place in parkway is gone
    is there another number for them
    cheers

Advertisement