If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on 50 Inch LED

Options
  • 02-07-2013 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi,

I'm looking to upgrade my TV in August to a 50 inch LED (not interested in Plasma due to the energy inefficiency).

Top of my priority list is picture quality/sharpness for watching HD channels and football. Not really interested in 3D or SMART features but appreciate that most come with them as standard now.

Could you recommend anything ? My price limit is £1000.

Many thanks,

Kibbs.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Kibbs.

Cheers for the post and the opportunity to quote you for a really nice TV.

50" LED's are few and far between at this sort of price. 

I would suggest that the best value for money one that there is within your budget is the Panasonic.

This is the Panasonic TXL50ET60B. 

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/panasonic/viera-txl50et60b/pana-txl50et60b

It's priced at £999.95 and comes with a 5 year warranty and a free 3D blu ray player but in terms of the picture quality, this would be the best screen for the budget.

It's a 600Hz LED with passive 3D, wifi on board with smart system, viera 2 app control, 3 x HDMI and with a very stylish and thin surround and just 53 watts operating power, it's one of the latest and eco friendly screens in this size.

There would be a delivery charge if you would like it delivered but if you let me know where you are, I can get a quote.

Hope this helps but please let me know if you need anything else.

Regards

Dave

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.