Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a dog life jacket in Dublin

• 02-07-2013 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Taking a boating and camping holiday, and I need to get two dog life jackets in Dublin. The catch is I only have tomorrow to get them. Can anybody tell me where to go?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Hi,
    Taking a boating and camping holiday, and I need to get two dog life jackets in Dublin. The catch is I only have tomorrow to get them. Can anybody tell me where to go?

I think I've seen them in PetMania in Santry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Or you can definitely get them from here: Marine Suppliers who are based in Howth.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

The petshop in Airside, Swords does them, and Marine Parts in swords.

I've been unsuccessfully looking for a XS for my little girl, think I'm going to have to go to ebay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

I've been unsuccessfully looking for a XS for my little girl, think I'm going to have to go to ebay

If this is any help, ZooPlus do XS for €9.99 :
    XS Life Jacket Dog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭TooManyDogs

DaLad wrote: »
    If this is any help, ZooPlus do XS for €9.99 :
    XS Life Jacket Dog

Thanks for that, the boxiness of it kind of freaks me out, I'm looking at this one cos it looks softer :p Same price though

$(KGrHqYOKiQE2i!wtKs,BN)Q1DEFfQ~~0_3.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Thanks for that, the boxiness of it kind of freaks me out, I'm looking at this one cos it looks softer :p Same price though

The EzyDog ones are more streamlined - more expensive but their stuff is really well made.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002SIQDXK/ref=noref?ie=UTF8&psc=1&s=pet-supplies

Advertisement