Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

urgent loan

Options
  • 02-07-2013 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi.... i recently joined a credit union in the twn wher i now live an hav bit of money saved, however i hav 1 in another twn an hav a large loan wit them, wil the cu in my present town giv me a loan aswel???? wil they b able 2 find out about other account?????????? pls help as i urgently need 2 borrow some money fron cu in my twn wher i live!!!

urgent loan 0 votes

0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,044 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

I can't see it being a problem. That's what they are there for

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'm not entirely sure what the poll was for, so I've closed it. On an unrelated issue, if you wish to continue using Boards please do not use text speak. Nobody should be forced to decipher that gibberish before they can respond to you.

As for your actual question, I suggest you try this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Camrat

I'd say when it comes to a loan they will check. They have to have some kind of server data base. If they don't they should. If you have been repaying the other loan, maybe they will give you one.

Good luck......

Oh i would have voted for 6.

Advertisement