Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evo all nighter 14/07/13 XGC

Options
  • 02-07-2013 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

So I'm looking to book the evo all nighter soon, the other day we asked and we were told the price will depend on how many people are coming. It's a great event, we get to use all the working machines for casuals and we watch the finals for all the games. So I'm just gonna throw a poll up and I'll get back to him on saturday/sunday. Please vote if you know for sure you can come/can't come.

yes/no 29 votes

yes
    0% 0 votes
    no
    100% 29 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Bento Sento

I will more than likely not be attending the tournament the day before but you can be damn sure that I will be attending the all nighter. Count me in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭ladnopoka

best event in ifgc every year, all should come, many much lot fun

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

Coming for sure, get ready for my Jin @ Kuro :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

One of the only things I miss about Ireland while I'm here in Australia. Hope everyone has a great night.

To those who are thinking about it - JUST GO - It really is one of the best events the IFFG does every year that isn't a tournament. I was at the past 2 and they were both a blast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

I am absolutely there. I booked the following Monday off work weeks before this was even confirmed because I was THAT intent on going.

I'm also possibly bringing a friend if I can convince him.

• Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭TheMikenyan

Almost definite. Making arrangements to get the Monday off work.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm considering taking the monday off. I aint that strong :D

Done. Got Saturday off for Beervolution and Monday off to recover from EVO.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Coming for sure, get ready for my Jin @ Kuro :pac:

ft5, solo Jin, 5 euro. You won't know what's hit you, son.

Ok tnx, needed money for bus home anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

Ah here lads, I'll bring Tekken 6 and have the mirror on that, TTT2 Jin is silly :P

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭GorySnake

Wont be at the tournament, will definitely be at all nighter. Hope I can catch all the games I want to see on stream.

I might as well post this then so people know what games are going to be streamed during the all nighter.

Sadly TTT2 is only on Friday. :(

evo2013-schedule.png

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Jun_DP101

Sadly TTT2 is only on Friday. :(

ye that's unfortunate, the line aris and co. got was due to low attendance numbers. Not sure if that means on the road to evo events or evo itself, it has more entrants than mk at evo :( anyway I wouldnt let it put me off going to this if I was a tekken player, casuals till the early morn and finals hype :D

What time can/are people heading in for? Sunday buses don't run late to Dublin from here so will likely be in Dublin earlyish but just wondering

I actually quite like this schedule. It suits me well so on Friday I can watch Tekken and when that's over switch to MK. Then on Sat watch KOF and when that's over switch to Mahvel. Then Sunday is the all nighter. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Aye, even if your favorite game isn't on the night, the All-Nighter is still awesome fun. It's 12 hours of casuals and hype.

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Doyler01

I like how they graded the games from the good games on the top of the schedule all the way down to the poo smear at the bottom that is Persona.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

I'd love to go to this but just checking, i'll be in work till at least midnight, possibly 1am, can I get in if i cycle into town that late?

^ There'll be one staff member watching the door the entire night, I'd say if you have someone's number to vouch for you at the door, you'll be grand. It's going to run until 5 or 6 in the morning anyway.

Definitely heading to this even if I have to zombie it all the way home at 6am, hyped as ****!

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭liamnojo92

Hopefully I can go to this again was great fun last year, Just need to make up a good fake illness for Monday :P

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I'll find out on Tuesday if I can get the Monday off and if I can I'll be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭BigStupidGuy

I want to go, I'll bring whiskey. Every round I lose and win I'll take a shot.

Although I thought it was on Friday.... I'll have to see but I'l let you know in a day or two! I'm sure I'll probably go :p

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I'm considering leaving the a recording set up on if people want to do FT5s on it or something. Considering, especially if there's going to be beer etc involved.

I want to go, I'll bring whiskey. Every round I lose and win I'll take a shot.

Although I thought it was on Friday.... I'll have to see but I'l let you know in a day or two! I'm sure I'll probably go :p

Dooo etttttt, Kuro and I got hype FT5s going.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Fergus_ wrote: »
    Dooo etttttt, Kuro and I got hype FT5s going.

We've only got one all nighter here

not enough time for FT3 Tekken let alone FT5:P

• Advertisement

/me slaps nutrient around a bit with a large trout

Advertisement