Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Going Rate For Second Hand IPhone 4?

• 02-07-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 461 ✭✭

Bought an S4 yesterday and looking to sell my old phone. It's a 2 year old iPhone 4, in good condition. Only problem with it is it doesn't vibrate but everything else is fine.
    It's locked too.

Just wondering if you guys could give me an estimate on how much it's worth?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭flyguy

Check adverts.ie and the likes for an idea. Also would depend on storage size (16/32/64GB). Would get it unlocked (usually free with your network) and fixed (estimate €20-30) first if you want to increase your takings...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭makoten

To be honest, seeing as how it's been used for 2 years and there's a slight fault with it and that it's locked, I wouldn't pay any more than 280 euro. The last thing a buyer would want is a phone that's locked and has hardware problems.

Just for comparison I got a new unused iPhone 4S 32GB unlocked for 440 euro this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,497 ✭✭✭✭guil

makoten wrote: »
    To be honest, seeing as how it's been used for 2 years and there's a slight fault with it and that it's locked, I wouldn't pay any more than 280 euro. The last thing a buyer would want is a phone that's locked and has hardware problems.

Just for comparison I got a new unused iPhone 4S 32GB unlocked for 440 euro this year.
    Not a hope in hell getting 280 for an iPhone 4 now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

280? Lol

I bought one two weeks ago for €200

Unlocked and In mint condition

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

I say roughly 300 ATM. In great condition.
    It will be Bout <250 in a few months when the new iphone cones out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,448 ✭✭✭jamesd

16gb 4s is worth 350€ max so a 4 is worth 200€ or max 250€ if mint and unlocked.

Advertisement