Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 13 Results

• 02-07-2013 11:19pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭

It look like i might snatch a win at one point against the Jags... but mid way through the 3rd Locker fell apart after an epic first half and mikey pulled away and i was never catching up.

Good game mikey, im thinking no mic in any of our games next year!

Also you should have scored on your last drive Mikey!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

It look like i might snatch a win at one point against the Jags... but mid way through the 3rd Locker fell apart after an epic first half and mikey pulled away and i was never catching up.

Good game mikey, im thinking no mic in any of our games next year!

Also you should have scored on your last drive Mikey!

It wasn't me being "Ah sure I'll go soft on him", it was (and is) my point of view that you absolutely do not give Madden a chance to disconnect, so you finish the game as soon as you possibly can. I know we had a flawless game, but I've had the servers drop as I am kneeling out the ball in a lag free game, so whenever I can run the clock out, I do so as soon as possible. Like if I scored that long run and kicked you the ball, you're passing which takes longer and could have added a few more minutes on.

As for the game, you had me sweating big time up till the half. I couldn't contain Chris Johnson at all, the 1st pic I threw I didn't mind, but the 2nd was stupid by myself, and at that point Locker was 8/8 with no picks, I didn't know what was going on. But then you had to go and throw at Derek Cox, 2 picks and 2 scores later the game was out of reach.

Also, MJD went absolutely HAM and I wouldn't have won without him. 220 yards and 3 TD's.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,882 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Well played mikey, unlucky Heli :D............;).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,664 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Well played mikey, unlucky Heli :D............;).

Yeah i was hopeful... mikey dashed by hopes (really helped by Locker though) It was definitely an enjoyable game, bring on my next 2 gams! CPU :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Nelbert

You know it's bad when both teams are held to less than 250 yards and the best thing you've to talk about is your 56 yard field goal.
    Seahawks and Packers play out an a men vs boys contest with the Seahawks secondary bullying the Packers recievers for the entire game.

Makes next weeks Packers vs Lions game a potential division decider with the Pack scheduled to have 3 CPU games after to close out the regular season it'll be a must for the lions to settle the score after an early defeat and have a lead into the final few games.

Advertisement