Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Avant Online - Logging in issues

Options
  • 03-07-2013 12:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭

Looked already but didn't see anything for the last few weeks on Avant's online service.....

I'm trying to log in all evening but its redirecting to the same page over and over from the log in page (the page with the "important customer information" & the "some customers are experiencing problems...." page). Clicking "continue" on this page simply keeps redirecting me back to the same page.

When I google them and use a different link, I get as far as entering my top secret word before it then, instead of actually logging me in, redirects back to entering my username and password page.

I didn't have issues back when everyone else seemed to be having them so this is kinda pissing me off at this stage. I've done the standard low level stuff that I can understand like clearing cookies etc and still no log in. I don't log in all that much anymore so no idea if this is a standard issue or something is up on my end??:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 depot

l am having the exact same issue. All was fine until about a month ago and suddenly I can no longer log in. I rang them and they said it was an issue on their side but that was about 3 weeks and still no joy. The funny thing is that I can log in no problem on my iphone....Wonder is it the browser we are using?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,651 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

depot wrote: »
    l am having the exact same issue. All was fine until about a month ago and suddenly I can no longer log in. I rang them and they said it was an issue on their side but that was about 3 weeks and still no joy. The funny thing is that I can log in no problem on my iphone....Wonder is it the browser we are using?

Working for me with IE9

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

Wonder is it the browser we are using?
    Working for me with IE9
    I'm using IE10.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 depot

know this sounds silly question but how do I find out which browser I'm using please

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭2moreMinutes

know this sounds silly question but how do I find out which browser I'm using please
    Open ur browser then go to tools & about. At least that's how on IE anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20 Marks Motoring

They say u have to use Firefox to open their web page for the time being

• Registered Users Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭wayne040576

The Avant website seems quite bad. I'm trying to do two things at the moment. Go Paperless with my bills and register my second card. In both cases there is a section in the FAQ of the website that shows you how to perform the task, but the areas of the account page they refer to don't seem to exist :confused:

They must have disabled both options due to continuing issues.

Advertisement