Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dropping fat and building muscle log log.

• 03-07-2013 1:25am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Been meaning to keep a log now for some time just to keep track of my workouts in a simple place! Ive tried keeping it in a diary but ive always either lost them or never bother filling them out!

Im on Boards most days so i said this would be a good place to keep one! At the moment im on a 3 day split with my workouts. Hitting Back/Bi, Chest/Tri and Legs/Shoulders with some ab work thrown in throughout the week!

When i first started i was at about 102kg!(224lbs) Yes i was really overweight for my age/height at about 26%BF! That was over 8 months ago though when i first started and im really pleased with where i am now at 179lbs ( I tend to take my weight in lbs now because its easier more determination when you see 1lb as apposed to 500gr!) and 13-14% BF!

Since i am not finished school im getting even more gym time!

First post going up tomorrow!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭LawlessBoy

Been meaning to get around to posting and just kept forgetting about it. Havent been hitting the gym as much as id like lately, ill blame it on the weather;)

Today i said id do some Back/ Bicep work.

Seated Row
    10x2 @ 63KG
    10x2 @ 70KG
    8x1 @ 77KG PB ( Extra Reps usually only hit about 6 )

Assisted Wide Grip Pull-ups
    8x2 @30KG Assist.
    6x2 @25KG Assist
    5x1 @20KG Assist

One Arm Bent Over Row
    10x2@ 15kg
    10x2@ 20KG
    10x1@24KG
    8x1@28KG
    8x1@30KG PB

EZ Curls
    Drop set.
    20KG to failure.
    15kg to failure
    10kg to failure

Cool Down
    Spent 10mins on threadmill at 8kmph

Anyone that thinks this can be imporved upon id love to hear it. I know i can add in deadlifts, but the gym was busy and its a small one so barbells are limited. Wasnt there long enough to get to use one.

About 45-55 mins spent in the gym.

Advertisement