Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Visa 3D Secure, BOI Visa Debit card

Options
  • 03-07-2013 3:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

I tried renewing membership of an organisation this evening using my Visa Debit card. The Visa 3D secure part appeared and I clicked on the "forgot password" option, filled out the form with the requested details, only for it to fail. I tried again in case I'd made a mistake, but the process failed again.

In short, I could not use my card to renew membership. The 3D secure fails repeatedly.

Does it matter that the organisation is based in the UK?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi tawnyowl,

Thanks for posting.

If the password is locked the 'forgot password' option will not unlock it. This option only allows you to change it. You would be best to call the Verified by Visa Team to check if it is locked and they can unlock it for you. They can be contacted on 0818 365 365/00353 1 4044000 and select option 6 then option 2. 

The location of the company would not have any bearing on this.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement