Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Third Level Grinds Help (Software Dev.)

Options
  • 03-07-2013 6:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hi, A friend of mine has to repeat an exam in Autumn and Im looking to help him out by finding someone that provides tutoring or grinds in Distributed Object Based Systems.

Could anyone offer some advice or know of anyone suited to the part? Your help is very much appreciated smile.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Patrick Wall

twistyj wrote: »
    Hi, A friend of mine has to repeat an exam in Autumn and Im looking to help him out by finding someone that provides tutoring or grinds in Distributed Object Based Systems.

Could anyone offer some advice or know of anyone suited to the part? Your help is very much appreciated smile.png

I may be able to help. What is on the course? Give me a mail to: pwall@iol.ie with course details and when you would be available. If the subject content is familiar, we can take it from there. I have various degrees in IT and have covered much of these topics like object based systems, object orientation (oo) methodologies, oo databases, distributed databases, and networks.

Advertisement