Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recyled Dish Water Parts (Zanussi)

Options
  • 03-07-2013 9:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Hi all:

Apart from Erin Recylers, any local places that I might pick up recycled Zanussi dishwasher parts? I just need the door catch. I could buy one new off net but the door catch would probably then out-live the machine.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Ask nicely in Greenstar depot if you see what you want. They refused me before, but you never know til you try!
    Take the whole machine for spares then if you can. It is for recycling after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

Cheers RS. I had forgot about them. The way I see it, every tenner saved buys me one more night camping at Aughris. Might even catch some fish this time too. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭red sean

Not to mention a beverage or three :D
    Ask in the office and let us what they say. They're in receivership now (Greenstar)so may be different policy.

Receivership? Not another:( No harm in asking. I'll let u know how I get on. Cheers.

Went to Greenstar. The lads said no problem work away. Couple of dishwashers but not same make, same sort of door catch. I tried one as a long shot, very close match but no cigar. Went to Erin, they had just had a clear out the previous day, so nothing there, but said I was welcome to come back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 jimout

Anybody know where I can get a door handle and cutlery basket for Zanussi ZDF2020 dishwasher

jimout wrote: »
    Anybody know where I can get a door handle and cutlery basket for Zanussi ZDF2020 dishwasher

Might find what you're looking for here.

http://spareparts.ie/shop/shop/Dishwashers.63/Zanussi-m24?layout=grid

There are UK suppliers as well.

Advertisement