Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's denaheys gym like in ballnacolig ?

Options
  • 03-07-2013 9:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

Hi guys just looking for a gym, only new to the area. Have popped in to visit denaheys at evening time and it looked packed and a little on top of each other.

Any one been a member there? Any information be great.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I'm a current member.

Depending on what time you want to go out there it can be busy.

I find if you're out there at 5pm you'll avoid the rush and also anytime after 8pm usually is quiet enough.

Its open 24 hours Mon - Thur and late then Fri - Sun (10pm).

The only problem I have with the place is the showers can be fairly crap, I've been a member for nearly 5/6 weeks now and the pressure can be very hit or miss coming from the shower.

Positives is you can pay monthly and the staff are very helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭trevo

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I'm a current member.

Depending on what time you want to go out there it can be busy.

I find if you're out there at 5pm you'll avoid the rush and also anytime after 8pm usually is quiet enough.

Its open 24 hours Mon - Thur and late then Fri - Sun (10pm).

The only problem I have with the place is the showers can be fairly crap, I've been a member for nearly 5/6 weeks now and the pressure can be very hit or miss coming from the shower.

Positives is you can pay monthly and the staff are very helpful.

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Think ill call up again and have another look some time this week. But rumour has it there's a big gym opening in ballnacolig main st in next few months. So a lad in work was telling me, so might wait and see what happens there.

Advertisement