Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Andis AGC2 Super 2 Speed Clipper

• 03-07-2013 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Im am going to order an Andis AGC2 Super 2 Speed Clipper today.

Can anyone tell me what else I need to order along with, it gives the option of buying lots of accessories / blades etc but I don't want to buy them if I dont need them.

thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

An excellent piece of gear, I bought mine 6 yrs ago to do a moderate amount of clipping, it's still going strong!
    You'll get a No. 10 blade with it. This cuts the hair extremely short, and is generally used for the "hygiene clip", ie the bits under the front legs, groin, bum, ear tips etc.
    What other blades to get depends very much on what length(s) you want your dog's coat to be. I use No.4F in winter for a tidy-up on Westies and my Cocker x Shih Tsu, and a 5F in summer for a shorter coat. You'll need to look up the lengths each blade number cuts to.

Advertisement