Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TriAthy refunds

Options
  • 03-07-2013 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

I paid the race cancellation premium when registering for TriAthy, had to cancel and did so in time. I've now sent at least 10 emails and facebook messages to TriAthy without so much as an acknowledgement back.

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the organisers at all (apart from info@triathy email or facebook which is obviously not being looked at)? Anyone had similar problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

It might be worth contacting TI on it to see if they can point you in the right direction.

I'm surprised elvis hasn't jumped in as he seems to be very knowledgable on all things Athy

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Brewski78

Thanks I'll give them a buzz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

pgibbo wrote: »
    It might be worth contacting TI on it to see if they can point you in the right direction.

I'm surprised elvis hasn't jumped in as he seems to be very knowledgable on all things Athy

Sorry only seeing this now, i've been up to my eye balls with my own event.

I'll pass on your query to the race director.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Brewski78

Thanks Elvis, all the best for the Up & Over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Brewski78 wrote: »
    Thanks Elvis, all the best for the Up & Over

Cheers !

• Advertisement
Advertisement