Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Euro Trip & Brno Moto GP

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Absolute cracking pictures....glad you had a great time. Really glad the bike held up for you and the brakes did not let you down....

Yea, couldn't fault the bike on a thing. The brakes did more than hold up too, I needed them coming into Paris on Friday. Sudden and unexpected stop in fast flowing traffic meant throwing all of the anchors down; stopped on a dime :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Sounds fabulous - looks fab too. Bet you're hooked, just waiting for the next opportunity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,060 ✭✭✭thecivvie

Lad you ad a good time, I am getting ready to head over to the Aragon MotoGP, just running over on the bike for a week

Join Ireland Weather Network

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Sounds fabulous - looks fab too. Bet you're hooked, just waiting for the next opportunity.

Totally hooked, just realised that my two year post test restriction is up this Thursday too :) not that my bike is restricted mind, but it means I have the option of a big tourer to go further next time :D
    thecivvie wrote: »
    Lad you ad a good time, I am getting ready to head over to the Aragon MotoGP, just running over on the bike for a week

I'm envious, just want to do it all over again. Have a good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭The Don

Glad you had a good time! Roll on your next one :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement