Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cloud services management question

Options
  • 03-07-2013 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Hi All,

I came across an article on the web a while back about all the different types of cloud services available for use with free storage,.... dropbox, goofle drive etc... At the end of the piece it mentioned an application you can download for free that allows you to manage all you different free cloud services from one user interface. I didin't think much of it at the time, but I'm starting to use a few of these services now and the software sounds like it might be a good idea to try.
    I can't for the life of me find the article again or find the software it was talking about (after several web searches) , would anybody out there have any idea where I can get this application? what it's called? does it even sound familier to anyone?.
    Any help would be much appreciated.

Comments

Advertisement