Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any 4th of July Fireworks this year?

Options
  • 03-07-2013 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

I recall a great fireworks display for the 4th of July last year from Mutton's Island. Are they doing it again this year? Haven't seen anything mentioned in the news.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭chickencurry02

no

• Registered Users Posts: 863 ✭✭✭GastroBoy

Amik wrote: »
    I recall a great fireworks display for the 4th of July last year from Mutton's Island. Are they doing it again this year? Haven't seen anything mentioned in the news.

That was part of the Ocean Race, so not likely to happen this year.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

I've not heard anything, last year the fireworks were around the time of the Volvo Ocean race right?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah afaik it was just a once off last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

Pity that, I had a yank for a housemate last year, thanksgiving and the 4th were great excuses for a party.

• Advertisement
Advertisement