Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Address Correction

Options
  • 03-07-2013 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I've just got my first bill and my address isn't quite right.  Can I get it corrected please?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

jcbrds wrote: »
    Hi,

I've just got my first bill and my address isn't quite right.  Can I get it corrected please?

Thanks

Hi jcbrds

If you would like to PM me the name on the account. I can change it for an post ( address  on the envelope) Or if you need to change the bill header itself, it would be best to call service on 1800 242 633 (with the account number and they can amend that for you.

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 13 jcbrds

Hi jcbrds

If you would like to PM me the name on the account. I can change it for an post ( address  on the envelope) Or if you need to change the bill header itself, it would be best to call service on 1800 242 633 (with the account number and they can amend that for you.

Thanks, Mark
    Hi Mark,

A PM with all the details has been sent.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

jcbrds wrote: »
    Hi Mark,

A PM with all the details has been sent.

Thanks

Got it thanks and issued the change and PM'd you back.

Mark

Advertisement