Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom`s Confusion over Standalone Fibre.

• 03-07-2013 2:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am really confused over the standalone fibre BB product supposedly on offer at eircom, when i ring up to inquire of its existence, i am asked there and then if i want to sign up for the unlimited product at 40 euro per month, coming online at the end of july, yet on the "Talk to eircom BB" section of boards i am continually told that no such product exists, even more confusing is i have a printout of the product and it`s price that i got from a link here on boards somewhere,
    A member called crawler was kind enough to answer a post i put up yesterday and it seems he knew of this package been already launched in may,
    If anyone here on the forum is on this plan would you be kind enough to let me know you are on it.
    many thanks all.

apophis :confused:

Advertisement