Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RB Fines

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

FoxyVixen wrote: »
    Ohh new puppy :) What ya getting :)

Another retriever - breeder holding on to her a few days longer though as she was a bit sick after her vaccination yesterday but back on form today.

Somebody we know met the warden at the beach the other morning so mentioned the dog we saw being beaten and he'd already seized it the day before - by force apparently with the guards called when they got violent with him. Poor dog - if that's what they were doing to it in public god only knows what was happening behind closed doors. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Tranceypoo

tk123 wrote: »
    Another retriever - breeder holding on to her a few days longer though as she was a bit sick after her vaccination yesterday but back on form today.

Somebody we know met the warden at the beach the other morning so mentioned the dog we saw being beaten and he'd already seized it the day before - by force apparently with the guards called when they got violent with him. Poor dog - if that's what they were doing to it in public god only knows what was happening behind closed doors. :mad:

God that made me feel sick when I read your other post, have to say I'm really pleasantly surprised that the dog warden had seized the puppy, as you say if they would do that to it in public..

Advertisement