Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQUEST. The Farmers' Cabinet. where to find full set?

Options
  • 03-07-2013 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

I have come across this periodical several places across the internet. It appears that there are 12 volumes. It is possible to download the ebooks, or read online. I'm sure a lot of you will understand when I say I'd rather pay to have the physical copies. A quick google search has resulted in only single copies here and there. Any idea where I can buy the full set, or even where to search for them? Thanks!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 27 Dr Drastico

epicmoe wrote: »
    I have come across this periodical several places across the internet. It appears that there are 12 volumes. It is possible to download the ebooks, or read online. I'm sure a lot of you will understand when I say I'd rather pay to have the physical copies. A quick google search has resulted in only single copies here and there. Any idea where I can buy the full set, or even where to search for them? Thanks!

Abebooks is great for rare and limited editions. It will cost you though!

Advertisement