Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phoenix Park duathlon

Options
  • 03-07-2013 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

I'm relatively new to duathlon and want to do the Phoenix Park duathlon on the 7th August. When I called triathlon ireland to get a day license for it one of the girls said they arent running it so I cant get one from them. I googled it and came up with irish triathlon but I cant seem to find anything about licenses on the irish triathlon website. Anyone know what the deal is or where I can find out?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

new2du wrote: »
    Hi

I'm relatively new to duathlon and want to do the Phoenix Park duathlon on the 7th August. When I called triathlon ireland to get a day license for it one of the girls said they arent running it so I cant get one from them. I googled it and came up with irish triathlon but I cant seem to find anything about licenses on the irish triathlon website. Anyone know what the deal is or where I can find out?

Thanks

Its not a Triathlon Ireland race, no one knows why they charge one day license money if people don't have a TI license as even TI members are insured in this race as it is unsanctioned by the NGB.

This thread will be locked as the duathlons in the park are part of a set of races that are not allowed to be discussed on boards.ie for the protection of the posters from harassment if they make less than complementary comments on these races.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement