Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iveragh Peninsula: coastal accommodation recommendations

Options
  • 03-07-2013 7:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm off to Iveragh for the first time this weekend. It's meant to be romantic and therein lies much of the accommodation choice problem (think Hyacinth! :)). On Friday we're staying in Parknasilla. On Saturday we're still at a loose end. I tried this gorgeous place but it's full. Essentially, we're looking for some place like it right on the sea - not one of the large number of places away from the sea but which claim to be on the sea/coast.

Anywhere along the Iveragh coast would be great. Our fallback position at the moment is to return to Sneem and stay in the Sneem hotel (which has superb reviews), but I was thinking of going to Sceilig Mhichíl on Saturday so maybe some quality place over on the western side of Iveragh might be more apt. Any recommendations? Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement