Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SEO Course

Options
  • 03-07-2013 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭

Hi there,

Can anybody recommend an advanced SEO course available in Dublin.
    I've thought myself using online videos and bloggs but feel its now time to take a step further. All recommendations appreciated.

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 JJ10

The courses will teach you a lot of knowledge (which you may have)and cost you a nice sum of cash while never really hitting the actual problem of learning implementation. My best bit of advice is find an SEO agency in Dublin that are well trusted, (easier said than done mind) and ask them could you do an unpaid internship. You would be amazed how much you will learn in 3-6 months with good people around you.

I'm sure having a strong theoretical knowledge will be a huge benefit to you and should help you secure one. Redfly are an agency I have heard mentioned as someone who operate withing best practice guidelines in Dublin.

Advertisement