Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tescos french roast coffee,

• 03-07-2013 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭

Ok occasionall coffee lovers... the french roast tescos coffee (small 227 packs) is listed as €2.27 ..thats about €10 per kilo! Not a bad coffee either ..
    In the tescos near bushy park rathmines!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭Undeadfred

Lately I've been questioning the quality of this coffee, mainly because its Tesco ownbrand. I'd like to know how the quality of it compares with other brands like Bewley's and Illy. I use coffee mainly for its cognitive enhancing effects, so I'd like to use a brand that doesn't have performance robbing toxins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

Undeadfred wrote: »
    Lately I've been questioning the quality of this coffee, mainly because its Tesco ownbrand. I'd like to know how the quality of it compares with other brands like Bewley's and Illy. I use coffee mainly for its cognitive enhancing effects, so I'd like to use a brand that doesn't have performance robbing toxins

Hmm that'd be more of a chemistry question so I'm out.. have you tried throwing a Barocca effervescent tab in it..:pac::pac::pac:

although!!!! i did hear of a study a couple of months ago that found that the cognitive enhancing properties of coffee were all placebo!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 301 ✭✭Undeadfred

Armelodie wrote: »
    Hmm that'd be more of a chemistry question so I'm out.. have you tried throwing a Barocca effervescent tab in it..:pac::pac::pac:

although!!!! i did hear of a study a couple of months ago that found that the cognitive enhancing properties of coffee were all placebo!!

hmmm that's quite interesting. There could well be a placebo effect with it but It definitely does affect the central nervous system, waking you up and making you more alert and attentive. Just try and have a cup of coffee before going to bed!

Advertisement